1. philg427

philg427 New Member

State:
    Poolesville, Maryland
    Well could not find anyone to go with me yesterday, went by myself. Caught 6 blues. Using cutbait on new rods 7'6" MH CATMAXX RODS AND reels from Basspro. Loaded the reels with 25 lb biggame and one with 20 lb spider wire. Using cut-up bluegills for bait. Biggest one about 23-25 lbs, four about 15-18 lbs and one about 10lbs. All in all a good day!, I was fishing the outside bends in the Potomac River on an outgoing tide. Still waiting for that 30-40 lb fish someday soon.

2. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Congrats on the great day of fishing!! You can tell that you are a avid fisherman. Alot of people won't go by their self but you continue to go. Thats great! I have been in that boat, myself. It shows a dedicated angler. To me, it is better to go with friends and family but sometimes it just isn't in the cards. Great fishing and keep it up!!

3. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    I add my congratulations!

I usually end up fishing alone, too. I don't mind since it gives me a great opportunity to relax, pray, and prepare for Sunday sermons.

I just can't understand why all of my sermons seem to be based on fish and water...:lol:

4. young catfisherman

young catfisherman New Member

State:
    ohio
    congrets on the nice catch:smile2: