good day on wateree

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by katman#1, Nov 23, 2008.

1. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Had a great day on wateree today caught 6fish 164lbs big fish 45lbs then 32, 27, 24, 21, 15 took the big fish home to get pics before I released it but my wifes digital camera wouldnt work thats not going to happen again went to wal mart tonight and got a disposable camera to keep at the house just wanted to share

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Awesome catch Jason!:wink: Those are some true hogs. Reps coming on the release.

3. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Way to go Jason! That's a BIG stringer of fish! :eek:oooh:

Glad you let em live another day!:wink:

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on an excellent fishing trip, thanks for sharing with us and make sure you got that camera in the boat!!!:wink:

5. preacherfisherman

preacherfisherman Member

State:
    SC
    Name:
    Tommy
    That was a good mess of fish!:big_smile:

6. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Great Day on the water Jason:wink:,keep a check on em,We will be starting the Tourneys back up in January.:big_smile:Looking foward to it already:roll_eyes:

7. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I was just talking to tyler about the tournaments the other day to bad sunday wasnt a tourney look forward to seeing yall in january

8. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    We will be there,ought to be another good year,Jeff and I will finish up the schedule in the next couple of weeks and hopefully release it by the 2nd week of December,kinda waiting on a Final word from Gary on the Carolina Catmens schedule and the Cabelas schedule to come out and then we will release it to everyone,will probably add a new lake or two to the mix this coming year as well as a couple of small rules changes.Nothing major,just some fine tuning to get everyone on the same page.

9. saguy

saguy New Member

State:
    south carolina
    congrats on the fish, wateree has been pretty productive for me off the dock the last 2 weekends, all in all a 35,30,25,20 17,2 15 and a 10lber... i will be back out there tomorrow the blues have my heart pumping!!

10. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Awesome catch Katman#1!!! Were anchored or drifting?

BTW, are you Capt. Jason yet? :wink:

11. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    Heck of a day, congrats Jason