Good buy? i think so

Discussion in 'Trapping & Fur Taking' started by channelcat_tracker, Apr 10, 2007.

1. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    i found on smittys site, a #4 victor modified longspring trap for $24 + shipping. well i know you can fit them in a flat rate box, so i think the total will be around 35 bucks. i need an opinion. good deal? deal or no deal? lol

Tony

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Yeah, that sounds like a good deal . But why not go with the dozen and get a bulk price?

3. channelcat_tracker

State:
    Iowa
    hes just selling 1, but if i could, id buy the dozen of em

4. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    my sisters boyfriend just bought a bunch of traps at an auction.pm me with a phone number and ill see what kind and what size he has.i may be able to save you some money.

5. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

poison pits. heck let all of us know i am always looking for a deal myself.

6. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

seems like in the end all my traps run between 25 to 35 dollars a peice after all the mods get done to them.

7. channelcat_tracker

State:
    Iowa
    hey poisonpits, did you get those prices yet? the prices you gave me, where they duke or victors? if you give me a good price, id buy majority!

8. KYTRAPPER

KYTRAPPER New Member

State:
    Floyd county,KY
    Believe it or not that trap use to belong to me,LOL. I sold it and a few other to Smitty a while back. They were stock then. That #4 was in absolute new condition, never been set. Bought it and several others from a trapper in Alaska. It still had the sales tag on it when I got it.

9. channelcat_tracker

State:
    Iowa
    funny thing, its in the mail coming to me with great mods on it. wow great price for it too!