Good Bank Fishing Spots

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by jrnee1, Jul 2, 2008.

1. jrnee1

jrnee1 New Member

State:
    Scott AFB, IL
    I was just wondering where are some good bank fishing spots around belleville area? Ive fished the spillway at Carlyle and Baldwin lake just to name afew. Im willing to try out some other spots if I knew where to go. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Don't know the area, but the Brotherhood will come through for you. Welcome to the boc my military brother.

3. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    washington county lake in nashville illinois great catfishing from bank or boat . another is coulterville lake near the pump house lots of catfish there . if you walk half way down the north wall dam at baldwin lake there is some nice blues there to catch from bank using gill heads .

4. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    How do I get to baldwin lake coming from st. louis? I hear good things about that lake and would like to give it a try. If some can send me a PM that would be great

5. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    sent you a pmail:cool2:. my boat is finally legal and should be ready to rock this weekend

6. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    when the river comes down a little you can fish the bank at alton dam

7. jrnee1

jrnee1 New Member

State:
    Scott AFB, IL
    I appreciate all the replies. I will probably try and get out to washington county lake or coulterville this week. thanks again guys