Gonna be in indiana

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by doughboy, Aug 12, 2006.

1. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    well i am going to be in Vincennes next week for work and would like to get in some fishing any help on where or a fishing partner would be greatlly appreciated?

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Wow Doughboy you get to travel all over the place, your a lucky person. I don't know the area but I enjoy reading your post about your trips and catches. Good Luck

3. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    well thanks benji i got a cool job of crane operater and they send me all over the U.S so i do get around maybe someday i will be back down in the carolinas and we could hook up

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I know some crane guys from my past experience as a fitter, pipe, stuctural and fabricator. Don't miss it much other than the money.

5. FWFeecherman

FWFeecherman New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey dougboy. I have not fished that area, but I hear the Wabash can be good near there as well as Maria & Prariecreeks. Wish I could help more, but that may give you some starting points. Good luck and tight lines and screamin clickers to ya!!

6. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    thanks for the info I think that i am working right over the wabash

7. FWFeecherman

FWFeecherman New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good luck douhgboy. I have fished the upper sections of the Wabash near me in Ft. Wayne and have had a lot of success with channels and flats in it. The usual methods have worked well for me. I dont know about that neck of the Wabash, but i think with some good live bait or some fresh cut bait you should do pretty well. Tight Lines and Screamin clickers to ya!!

8. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I have heard of some big blues coming from the bash down that way. some will help ys form around the area iam sure.