Gone to stretch my string.

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by slabmaster, Mar 24, 2006.

1. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    the slabmaster has gone catfishin . report to follow. have a nice weekend.

2. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Good luck,tear em up bud.

3. Rockin' Blues

Rockin' Blues New Member

State:
    st.louis mo.
    good luck,i'm going saturday

4. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    catfisshing the arkansas below ozark lock3-24.started at 8;30 pm,at 8:35 caught a 4 lb channel, at 8:50 caught a 1.5 lb channel aand it was all down hill from there.fished till 9 am . caught a couple more dinks during the night and 2 white bass on shad rods at dawn. did see about 2000 water turkeys flying east about 7:45 am. next trip down im takeing my boat and going in search of there roosts. oh yea it was very cold friday night.heavy frost. still had fun though cause I Love To FISH . hope you guys that got to get out this weekend had better luck.

5. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    forgot to mention baits used. catfish were caught on chicken liver " garlic cured" , also had fresh shad,DK original,DK blood and chicken livers " salt and brown sugar cured. i gave em a smorgasboard.

6. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Was you in your boat out there? If so, how did it do?

7. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    didnt get to take my boat out. it wasnt legal yet. i needed the mso on the motor to tag it . its all done now though . i got boat sticker, trailer tag. and motor sticker today. $ 276.00.gonna put some breakin hrs on the motor tomorrow and fish from boat friday.