Gone Fishing

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEW YORK TALK' started by splitshot, Jul 10, 2006.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Hey Mike Just in case you took my advice and joined the BOC this is where you can post your fishing reports. -----:big_smile: Steve

2. borntocatfish

borntocatfish New Member

State:
    NW ohio
    Hey welcome to BOC gone fising is one of my favorite movies

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Steve, welcome to the BOC, nice talking to you in chat the other day. Great that you are spreading the word about the BOC already, that is a great thing brother.

If you need help getting a Avatar (profile pic) just let me know, I would be more then glad to help.

Tea

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Hey Tea how are ya today? Yea i would like to put my avatar up but, dont you need a printer and some kind of special camera? caught three nice channel cat last night averaged 5lbs. Ea. Mike was fishing my honey hole thats how i met him. hope he joins.

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Steve, let me try and help ya here.

Do you have any pics on your computer already?? If you do then you can email them to me and I will fix you up.

If you do not have any pics on your computer do you have a scanner that you can scan them, download em, then email them to me and I can fix you up.

If you want to snail mail me some developed pics I can scan them and get them up for ya and mail em right back to ya.

Just trying to help you out. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Lo Matt, i will have to snail mail the pics. Thanks again for your help i really appreciate it. Steve:big_smile:

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Ship em to:

George Hardbarger
    70 Powell St.
    Ashville, OH 43103

8. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Welcome to the B.O.C. You can have pictures put on a disk cheaper then prints at any place like wallmart, target ect. Pop disk in your computer and email or post. Most of those places will also give you your first 10 prints for free if you visit there website and sign up!

9. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Phillip is right, I did not think of that.

Whatever you decide just hollar, I can help you out.

10. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Thanks Phil, thanks Matt, Iwill think on it. Gotta get up early, i will let you know what im gonna do. Steve:0a23: