Gone Fishin'

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by CatBusster, Jun 19, 2006.

1. CatBusster

CatBusster New Member

State:
    Out Fishing
    Hello all,

Firstly sorry for not posting anything of worth recently, I have been so busy with work, I will get a write up and some pics to you soon as my fishing has been action packed to say the least with canoe caught 185 catfish and many more biggies to fall to the pebble rig and a new method to me of presenting baits from trees?

I thought I'd post to let you know I ve got some of my own fishing time just around the corner. Im really excited as the fishing potential is enormous.

Friday I go fish a river that flows through 9 countries for a record wels (500lbs+) catfish in addition to a 20 acre lake that has some massive carp for a duration of ten days. We visit some remote areas, the likes where people do not have mobile phones so quite a different fishing adventure for us it will be.

I will write back and give you the highs and lows of the trip, you can rep me some good luck too, meantime I hope all your fishing seasons are going well

CatBusster

Attached Files:

2. Fry Guy

Fry Guy New Member

State:
    Warrensburg Missouri
    So if I come up there you'll put me on some big fish right:big_smile: Have fun.

3. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Good luck brother take lots of pics of the bigguns:cool2:

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

good luck hope you catch a monster

5. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    you are the only man i envy you go out and catch massive fish the world has never seen you take the time to tend to their needs and release them unharmed to grow for another day . you are a GOD among catfishermen . you see the world through the eyes of the prey you seek out . id give all i know which aint much for one trip out with you to just be present when that monster of a fish was landed . im yet to addapt your pebble stone use here in the ohio river but the fish arent near the size of yours and far and few between iv found a way to bait them in to where i want them but keeping them there till i can return and catch them is another issue. i wish you the best of luck that and your skills will undoubtedly bring that massive world record which you seek :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

6. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Stephen, I dont suppose my Illinois licence will allow me access through all those areas so I'll wait for your pictures with interest. Good luck for your hunt for the big one.:smile2:

7. da-cajun-angla

da-cajun-angla New Member

State:
    louisiana
    keep us posted!!!