Going to snag perrycounty.in's rod in the a.m.

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by Critter Getter, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Critter Getter

Critter Getter New Member

State:
    Elnora, Indiana
    Me and OhioRiver are going to cannelton to try to change our luck. Might get wet, might catch a new fish pole! You did say finders keepers right??? :wink:

2. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    HAHAHA good luck i thought about going up there tomarrow too but im not sure yet. My friend is supposed to hook me up with a 50' utility pole so I can go get my brother- in- laws rod back. And yes I told him finders keepers.:big_smile: What time are you guys going?

3. Critter Getter

State:
    Elnora, Indiana
    Never thought of using something like a utility pole. Might work. We're shooting for getting to the ramp about 6:30 or so. We'll be in a bass tracker pulled by a red Durango.

4. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I thought about just finding the spot, dropping my anchor on it. and then go swimming for it. but then i realized thats a lot of work when bass pro sells them all day :big_smile:

5. Critter Getter

State:
    Elnora, Indiana
    Man I thought I hooked into it this morning it BUT it was just a big stick....:sad2:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  6. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    ah man call off the search! i found it! :big_smile:. no reason to keep looking....so where exactly was this place at again??