Going to moorespark

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by beakus, Jan 8, 2007.

1. beakus

beakus New Member

State:
    derby kansas
    i'll be going to moorespark the end of feb.and was wondering if there are any areas to fish around there or anybody to go with?

2. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    Do you mean Moorpark in S. Ca.'s Simi Valley?
    If so contact me just before you leave for here and I'll try to line you out as to what's happening at that time.
    Moorpark is about 10 miles west of where I live and there are several good lakes around (Castaic, Pyramid, Piru and Casitas) not to mention the white sea bass bite may be going good by then at the Channel Islands.

3. beakus

beakus New Member

State:
    derby kansas
    i think so,on the map it looked like it was a little northwest of L.A.gotta go out for some cad cam training and it carries over the weekend so i thought i might see if i could get a little fishing in in some warm weather.are there any good tackle shops around the area, might pick up a new reel.

4. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    What class are you taking... What system are you working with now?

I use ACAD in my drafing classes that I teach.

Tom knows that part of the "Woods" that you will be in .... You can even go Surf fishing close by,

bayrunner ray

5. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    Check your PM for my email address. you'll be just around the corner from me when your here . Maybe we can get together to fish one of the local spots. You might want to check some of my fish reports though. I always post when I've been out fishing.