Going to Mississippi again!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Katmaster Jr., Jun 14, 2007.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Some of you may remember when I went on the mission trip to Gulfport, Mississippi last year, if not here's the little article I did on it....

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26073

Anyway, we are leaving this weekend to go back to the same house to do some more work, when it was planned it was the same group of people that went last year, but all of them ended up dropping out of it, so now it's only my Grandparents and me. We'll be back next weekend....

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    You are a good man Zak for doing this. Prayers are sent that you'll have a safe trip.

This family is blessed.

Tea

3. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Zak, from a Misissippian who has family that are livin down south who felt the effects from Katrina.....Thank you and your family for havin such large giving hearts. People like you are what makes this world a better place. Blessings and prayers are being sent up for a safe and successful trip.

4. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thanks for blessing those folks by lending a hand, Zakk.
    The Lord watch over you and your grandparents and make this trip a success :lol: Thanks for letting us know... you're in my prayers.

5. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    ZAK,IF MORE OF OUR YOUTHS WERE LIKE YOU BUDDY ,THIS WORLD WOULD TRULY BE BLESSED!!! BE SAFE AND HAVE A GOOD TRIP.

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Thanks y'all, I'm finally back. Well, I have to say it definitely wasn't a very successful trip, the weather was dangerous for half of the time we were there! And in my opinion there was really nothing we could do to help this year really at Ms. Walkers house, but there were a lot of other properties we could have helped at if it had been arranged. Everything was so much better than it was last year, everything had changed and grown back more.

I did get to fish a little, but it was horrible fishing, caught one baby angelfish, a small stingray, and everything else I caught did not pull hard enough to even talk about...lol

I'm just glad to be back now.