Going to loz on the 8 and 9

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by cschottfish, May 2, 2006.

1. cschottfish

cschottfish New Member

State:
    Ofallon, Mo.
    Hellow just found this site and wanted to say hi. Going to loz, fishing out of Proctor creak and Gravoi mills. Witch do you guys think is better, fishing for crappie but also am going to set some lines. Thanks for all help. :big_smile:

2. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Both cats and Crappie are red hot right now! You should have a great fishing trip...bait of choice is fresh shad for cats but the jug liners have also been doing well on hot dogs....just can't bring myself to use them:embarassed: ...LMAO

3. cschottfish

cschottfish New Member

State:
    Ofallon, Mo.
    THANKS FOR THE REPLAY. TACKING THE WIFE ALONG SHOULD BE FUN. CAN'T BRING MY SELF TO USE HOT DOGS EATHER, THEY NORMALY DONT MAKE IT PAST THE STOVE. :roll_eyes:

4. Catmaster

Catmaster New Member

State:
    SE Kansas
    I went to a big farm pond of my uncles in that direction last week and just tore up the Crappie on minows and Purple Meps.

5. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Chris,welcome to the BOC.You should do pretty well in either area.I live within 3-4 miles of Proctor Creek and it is a pretty good area to fish.

6. cschottfish

cschottfish New Member

State:
    Ofallon, Mo.
    Thanks fished proctor a few weeks ago and did well. Relly like that part of the lake. Hope to find a smal place down there.

7. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    It should be alot better in there now that the water is getting back up where it belongs.I will probably be putting the boat in this weekend,so far this spring I had been fishing from the shore since the water had been so low.I hope it gets flushed out some between now and then,it is pretty nasty looking right now in the cove by me.I figure after it quits coming up and levels off it will start looking good.

8. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Critter I think all that stuff hit my lines today while I was out there....:crazy: grrrrrr.....LOL...sure was worth it though.:big_smile:

9. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    Yea,I went out for a while today but didn't stay long.The sticks and stuff was pretty thick up here from the coves getting cleaned out.I hope it's looking better by the weekend,but I've been waiting this long for the water I guess I can't complain.I think my dad is coming up toward the end of the week(weather permitting) to help me with some work I've been doing so I may not get a chance to fish if he does.

10. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Heck Critter....tell your dad fishin' is a mandatory part of his visit to the lake:big_smile: ...LMAO...ya know what they say..."all work and no play...........":wink:

11. cschottfish

cschottfish New Member

State:
    Ofallon, Mo.
    Thanks for the info every little bit helps.:0a31: