Going to Lake Bartlett this weekend,anyone else?

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by az cat hunter, May 16, 2007.

1. az cat hunter

az cat hunter New Member

State:
    AZ
    Im going up there this weekend,and the kids have stuff to do.I have a boat,if anyone wants to go(as long as your not a wacko!)I havent made plans on when Im going,but most likley on sat afternoon till sunday am sometime.Im open to suggestions on times or lakes!! Let me know,I need to fish and hate going alone.

2. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    I'd go, but I'm a wacko.. Sorry. Good luck, Bartlett should be hot!
    JK~

3. az cat hunter

az cat hunter New Member

State:
    AZ
    Ok,there are some cool wacko's.As long as you are not a killer,its ok!! I want to take the boat upriver for flats,and maybe fish bass and crappie around yellow cliff's.Ive heard good bass reports too.Anyway let me know.

4. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Good luck, I am headed to Roosie tomorrow for a two nighter..

5. az cat hunter

az cat hunter New Member

State:
    AZ
    Well we went out early sun. and caught some nice bass!Also caught 3 channels and a small flat.Fishing was real good on bass.Here is one nice one I caught.
    nice bass.jpg

6. shorepatrol

shorepatrol New Member

State:
    AZ
    WOW!! That is a huge bass for bartlett lake , most of em are rats , nice bass

7. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    I agree that is aworld class bartlett bass. I have not seen to many that size come out of there on a regular!! Great job

8. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    I went to Bartlett Sunday and Monday. Caught a few 10lbers. A ton of bass and about a 210 lb dumbass. see pictures. I buried that dude way past the barb. The angle was to far in, couldn't push it through so I went into town and had a professional take care of it.

Attached Files:

9. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    Thet truck looks exactly like mine. same color also. We must have just missed each other. I met a friend of mine up there. You may have seen him in an old green fiberglass 21 footer with a 50 hp outboard. Old timer. Those are reall nice bass. There are big bass in Bartlett but there not always easy to catch. What did you catch those on if you don't mind me asking?

10. az cat hunter

az cat hunter New Member

State:
    AZ
    Good old brushhogs in black & red flake,got most of the fish,but the big fish came on a castmaster!!!Im going back up this busy weekend,if anyone else is going,let me know!!Fishing should be good!!

11. az cat hunter

az cat hunter New Member

State:
    AZ
    Oh yea,Just to clarify,that fish came from plesant.We decided to not launch in the dark,so we went to plesant instead! Ive had a few extra fishing days latley,and cant remember everything!!

12. badgmc

badgmc New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Az cat hunter,
    I will be heading up to Pleasnat this coming Monday thru Tuesday. When do you plan on getting up there?

13. az cat hunter

az cat hunter New Member

State:
    AZ
    Im going to bartlett tonight till sunday am.Then I may go sunday evening to plesant.The crowds at bartlett should be much better than plesant,but its hard not to fish the upper end of plesant right now!!Let me know if you wanna do bartlett or plesant.