Going to Jordan Lake this weekend

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by crusinman2002, Apr 4, 2007.

1. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    hey yall... i'll be up on jordan friday night and sat. evening... i'll be getting off work at 7 pm friday so that will put me on the water by 8:30 or 9 pm... i'll be putting in at ebenizer and fishing up near bells church in the shallows, the bridge at ebenizer, and all the flats and coves in between... lol... tryin for crappie and cats, and i'm hoping they'll be up in the shallows this weekend... but yeah... if anyone else is goin to be up there this weekend, i'll be in a faded red and silver javelin 366 fish and ski... pm me if u want my cell number to meet up or something... i'm always up for meeting brothers... if anyone is plannin on bank fishing there, i got room in the boat as far as i know... just pm me and i'll give u my number... l8er yall

2. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    *UPDATE* i will be up there friday night, on the water by 8:30 for sure, how long i stay all depends on how good the bite is... i'm still not sure if i'm going to hit jordan sat. evening or not.

3. Ictalurus Punctatus

Ictalurus Punctatus New Member

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    Kennith,
    I'm planning on going sometime this weekend but haven't got anything etched in stone yet. I'm pretty concerned that this cold front is going to screw the bite up this weekend. Not that I'd be able to tell if it did get worse:wink: . I'm off Friday so I may be out there then.

Jon

4. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    the cold front has me worried too.... but any time on the lake is a good time for me... got a friend goin with on the boat, so it will be a good night regardless... i'm also thinking of goin and tryin at the mouth of the haw river... see if i can get anything out of there.

5. Ictalurus Punctatus

Ictalurus Punctatus New Member

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    That's where I usually am. I usually launch from Robeson Creek. If you happen across a green F-250 with a "Griffin Masonry" plate on the front, that's me. On the water I'll be in a 16' SeaArk (not really that much different than any other Jon boat).

Jon