going to fish Badin Lake mothers day weekend

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Jollymon, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    my son & i r thinking about going to badin mothers day weekend,wondering if any one else was planning to fish it that weekend,any info i could get on places to try would me nice.:confused2:

THANKS

2. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    first thing..... whens mothers day? :embarassed: I'll probably be there. I am there every weekend. (however momma might be with me):cool2:

3. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    may 10th is mother,s day

4. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    up river is/was the place to be. the water temp rising quick, drifting will probably pay off by then. I caught some nice ones this weekend drifting.

5. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    look at my post caught a 22 & 36 lb blue cat on badin on mothersday

6. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    yea Dustin rub it in : the weather made us decide to go home early ,son an i talked it over; if we stayed it would have stormed all nite ;we left so u could have a good night an day of fishing, we took one for the team ,hope u enjoyed it :smile2:

7. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    yeah uh huh , just kidding yeah it stormed here bad last night and then cleared up so i got my boat batts charged and got all my stuff ready and got out there early and did pretty good i need a bigger castnet though im tired of my 4 footer i want to try a 8 footer, if you go let me know how you do.

8. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Quad; it was a great trip that the weather cut short for us .but we got to do what we went up for this weekend #1 get to fish some an caught some fish #2 get to see lake an arrowhead campground ,the site of the nc gathering in oct #3 son get to see and go 4 wheeling with his freinds with the zukes zooah riee how ever u spell it was this weekend