Going to Dewey

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by katfish ken, Aug 7, 2008.

1. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    My son and I are going to Dewey tomorrow night:wink: We are going to see how the old boat does. She's rested for some time but I think she'll be fine. I havn't fished Dewey this year But they should stile be fish in it. Hopefully :wink:

2. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    Goodluck Ken and have a safe trip.

3. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Trip to Dewey canceled Due to Rob working late:sad2::smile2: He loves his job.Works 65 to 70 hrs a week:big_smile: Guess he's a pretty good kid most wouldn't work like that I've been told.

4. CatMaster3

CatMaster3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    He must be dedicated:wink:

5. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Found out today there's a GOOD chance they are going to move him to a new position making 14 or $15 per hour getting paid drive time too Plus fuel card. With fuel prices as high as they are the fuel card is a benefit just like Insurance these days.

6. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Kudos to your son ! My wife and I decided for me to go back to work . She doesn't like the idea of me sub-contracting paint/drywall . She wants to put me in a factory . Not liking that idea very well cause if the kids get sick with day-care they will been there done that won't look on a resume . Let alone don't have much leeway to fish now . I may have to live vicarously through you guys ! I know Danny will throw a line out for me every once in a while .:smile2::cool2:

7. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Lance
    That was one nice outfit you had out down there Sat. evening. :wink: 7000amb.9' rod right up town man.:cool2: Sorry to hear you having to go back to work. :sad2: