GOING SAT

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by fisherman63650, Aug 8, 2008.

1. fisherman63650

fisherman63650 New Member

State:
    missouri
    WE ARE LEAVING MO. SAT TO GO TO SANTEE WE ARE STAYING AT HARRYS FISH CAMP ANY LAST POINTERS OR HELPFUL INFO BEFORE WE LEAVE WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED WE ARE TAKING OUR OWN BOAT (20ft sea ark 90hp moter)thank you all for any help and maybe we will get to meet some of you guys while we are ther . cant hardly sleep im to exited about going this will be my first time ive been catfishing all year due to a van running over me last Dec. thanks all

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck to you my brother. There are some monsters over there and I hope that you put one in the boat

3. JDWILLIS39

JDWILLIS39 New Member

State:
    NC
    If you never fished on the santee lakes I would advise getting a guide for day. they will give you some pointers on fishing and safety. These lakes can get ugly in hurry and there are lots of underwater stuff that is closer to surface Right now. There is good fishing out of Harry's and they will help you also.
    Best wishes for good trip

4. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Adrian be sure to give us a report when you get back. The weather looks good for your trip and I hope you have some fish stories and pictures for us.

5. fisherman63650

fisherman63650 New Member

State:
    missouri
    didnt do very good only caught 4 a 30,35,14,2 . we got back home and caught 5,15.15,8,5,3.