Going out saturday morning

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Txboy, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Txboy

Txboy New Member

State:
    Hewitt , TX
    My dad just got in from Kansas and tells me he entered us in his works fishing tournament tomorrow morning , yeah thanks for the warning 12 hours before the things starts . Last week the weather was still in the 100s and today it got around to 57 and should be in the same area tomorrow so im sure fishing is either going to be really slow or really fun depending on where we fish . Cant wait to break out the bibs to finally do some winter catfishing :D so wish us luck and that it doesnt get too cold :glare:

2. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Only in Texas would you call that cold. :) I'm loving this weather 38 when I left for work today about time we got some nice weather.

3. Txboy

Txboy New Member

State:
    Hewitt , TX
    well considering September was either 99 to 103 every day this is a welcomed change but its supposed to be around 49 to 51 in the morning so fun

Also a few people from my church went down to big bend Wednesday night and when they got there it was 43 degrees and raining so im sure they are going to have a wonderful hiking trip lol

4. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I'm with Crazy on this one, love the cold. Course I'm from Montana and built like a polar bear!!

5. Southernraised84

Southernraised84 New Member

State:
    Fayettnam, North Carolina
    Im heading out here in NC today as well.Its not anywhere near that cold around here its 75 and raining here.We have had 3 inchs of rain in the past 3 days so cant wait to get out there and get a nice one.

6. Txboy

Txboy New Member

State:
    Hewitt , TX
    man thought it was going to be cold today but when we left for the lake it was already 61 and felt really good , then the sun came out and ruined all the fun and fishing . Caught 4 fish all largemouths and none of em where even legal :\ . Did have a tiny channel on one of the poles but i pulled the hook out of his mouth and my dad did the same thing but his way bigger way bigger

Really wish we had a boat today cause it wouldve been perfect day

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Well, At least you are able to go fishing. I haven't been in about a month. :crying:

8. Coloman

Coloman New Member

State:
    Soddy Daisy, Tn
    Txboy
    I also live in Tx. It was warm Wed. (96), Went fishing yesterday morning. We felt like we where freezing to death (53). I guess it is because we are used to the hot weather. The fishing was very slow, 3 little channels in 4 hours of fishing.