Going on a little vacation!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Katmaster Jr., Apr 8, 2006.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Well, we get out of school for spring break starting next friday which will be April the 14th. I'll be going with my grandparent's to Florida for a week. I can't wait! I will be doing plenty of fishing and supposed to meet Big Country off of here, and fish with him. I will make sure to take plenty of picture's and stuff. And if my motel has an computer I will "Write Home" to y'all....LOL

I guess you should just enjoy the peace and quiet while I'm gone....because it wont last long....LOL!!!

Just thought I would let everyone know.

Zakk:)

2. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Don't catch too much bait while you're there!:0a10:

3. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Have a great time Zakk...:) It should be really nice down there this time of year.;)

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah, if you call 7+ ft shark's "Bait" then I could catch a little too much bait....LOL

Thank's Ken, it will definitely be good weather and great fishing because I've gone down there the past two year's at the exact same time of year. I usually catch a lot of shark's...well actually more like hook them and get spooled...LOL Also get a handful of Cobia that usually get off before I land them. And catch a ton of Spanish Mackeral.

Like I said, I can't wait....but man I'm gonna have trouble being away from the board for so long!:crying:

5. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Boy what are you doing up it's passed 10 o'clock. Have a good time bass fishing.LOL

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL! Well there's no Bass in Saltwater so that shouldn't be a problem unless I fish for "Sea Bass"....LOL

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Take plenty of pics.... of all the hot "20 Somethings" on the beaches!-Who cares about the fish, I want to see some chicks!

Be safe my friend!

8. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    I hope you have fun Zakk, catch some bigguns. You all have a safe trip and keep us posted if you can. :) :) :)

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Zakk,

Have fun in the sand. Catch lots of fish and chill out. Hug Big countries neck for us all.

Hey I'm listening to the Beale Street Blues show and KY Headhunters are on there right now. I didn't know they had been around since 1968. Knew they hit the early 80's and still sound good tonight! Heard their hit, "Walk Softly on This Heart of Mine" , earlier tonight. They've played Hank III, Dwight Yoakum, Muddy Water. That's all this worn out brain can remember at the moment.
    Be careful on your trip.
    Love and Hugs.
    Take care,
    Cheryl

P.S. If you see any gators, just call Swampy. He love 'em. (Actually I think he has a few at his place...........well at least one I can think of at the moment) ;)

10. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Just found a picture from my trip last year....this was one of the smaller shark's I landed....a Blacktip, I guess around 3-4ft?

It was caught off the Sunshine Skyway fishing pier-Florida....I fish there ever year. It's an awesome place!

Attached Files:

11. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Good luck and dont forget your rattletrap. Cant wait to see them pics.

12. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Bet ya didn't lip that lil puppy...LOL:p

13. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Zakk,

What am I going to do while you're gone!!! I won't have anyone to pick on, except maybe Eric, and he's not much fun. You know how whiney he gets when ya talk bad about the Teletubbies. LOL

Since we have a few days before you leave, I guess I'll have to triple up on my efforts and hope that will get me through till you return. ;)

Mike

14. Swampy

Swampy New Member

State:
    Fl.
    Jr. what part of Fl will you be in?

Enjoy the fishing!

15. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    tony, he's going to be in st.pete......
    and zakk you to call me when you get into town cause kirk and ray wanna go fishing also.....

and everyone i'll try to restrain from throwing him off the skyway bridge which is about a two swim back to shore...hehehehe :p

16. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    have fun, enjoy

17. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I do hope you enjoy yourself while your there and be sure to bring back plenty of pictures to share with us!

18. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Hope you have a great spring break. Watch out for gators.

19. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Also watch out for those drunk college girls, I hear they like those little Bass fishermen, lol. :p

20. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL!!!! Y'all just ain't right, esspecialy Mike.....it would take more then some duct tape to fix that guy!....LOL

John, I will definitely give you a call when I get down there, would be fun to fish with all of y'all.

I will definitely have a great time, and I'll make sure not to forget my rattletrap.....:p

Zakk