GOING FISHING

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by dieselcat, Aug 1, 2008.

1. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    A friend and I are going out tomarrow,well acually early sunday morning around 1 or 2am and staying out till 7 or 8am:big_smile: sure am hoping 1 of us hook a pig!!!!We are going out on the missouri here in washington.

2. GUP

GUP New Member

State:
    Washington, MO
    i'm gonna try it also. I'll be putting in at Beouff Creek Saturday night, don't know when I'll come off the water. Good Luck to you, hope you boat a pig!

3. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    Thanks jon,hope you boat a pig also. Only thing thats bad is since all the dikes are under it's gonna be hard to avoid all the debri,guess i'll have to stay close to the bank and more towards the main channel. went out earlier to scope out some spots and there is still quite a bit of debri coming down:sad2:. Good luck and be safe.

4. GUP

GUP New Member

State:
    Washington, MO
    It is tough avoiding the debris, that's for sure. It didn't matter how or where I set up, sooner or later I was dealing with a log.

5. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Hope you guys did well. I've been wanting to put in at Bonnott's Mill or Gasconade City and head out onto the Missouri River, but haven't tried with all of the debris. I don't consider myself experienced enough for hitting the Missouri when it's still high like this.:confused2: