Going fishing

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE RIVERS TALK' started by SGTREDNECK, Nov 30, 2009.

1. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I am going fishing in an hour. Anyone want to go with me. I may take the boat out or might just go to the cumberland city steam plant and fish off the wall. Either way call me at 931-436-4435

2. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    on my way to the CC steam plant. Will be wearing the BOC hat so I wont be hard to find. Going to fish off the wall. Come and join me.

3. festus

festus New Member

I would be there if possible, Andrew. A buddy of mine transferred to CC Steam Plant the same time I transferred to Kingston Steam Plant. I want to look him up one of these days. We worked together at Hartsville Nuclear Plant.

Please give us a report, and good luck. I hope they're generating.

4. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    good luck ole buddy, sure wish I could go.

5. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I fished for about 4 hours and caught 3 small cats. 2blues and 1 channel. There was also 2 small stripers caught while I was there. The skips were here and there but nothing to brag about. Now I am home eating a good meal watching the Pats at the saints. Better luck tomorrow.

6. festus

festus New Member

At least something got caught, Sarge. Steam plant fishing oughtta heat up in a couple of weeks. The fish like to gang up around steam plants when the weather is really cold for the warmer water. Lots of folks get new gear for Christmas, and they want to try it out, so naturally there's more fishermen out there.

7. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    good to hear that you caught a few fish.

8. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    What were you using for bait?

9. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Shad, skipjack and crawlers. Went fishing again the next day and caught 3 fish about 4 pounds each. still not the stringers i am looking for. Going to take the boat out again tomorrow and see if i can find some fish in my old spots:wink:

10. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    Good luck, I hope that you catch one so big and the battle is long that your arms are tired by the time you get it to the boat,:cool2: