going fishing tonite

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by dieselcat, Jul 12, 2008.

1. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    A friend and myself are going to try and catch some hogs tonite. the river is staying steady i think it's supposed to fall about a tenth of an inch so they should be biting, the dikes are barly poking out.my ? is does anyone know wher we should try and set up for some hogs? we are going out at around 10pm and will be using mooneyes,shad and live gills..thanks in advance:wink:

2. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Cant help you with where to fish. But good luck tonight. Im glad the rivers are finially getting to where they can be fished.

Tom

3. catfishbrett

catfishbrett New Member

State:
    Steubenville,Ohio
    goodluck from ohio :cool2:

4. catfishcalvin

catfishcalvin New Member

A friend and myself went out last night also.We had shad,and goldfish for bait,and I caught 1 flathead 5#s,and 1 bluecat 7#s.Not much to brg on but at least I wasn't in town.We went out about 5:30pm and got home about 4:30am this morning.Had alot of other bites and at least 2 that we should have caught but thats how it goes.

5. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Welcom to the BOC Calvin. At least you werent sitting at home like I was. Wasnt to bad of a night.

Tom

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Yeah! sounds like a good night to me!

7. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    Didn't have any luck sat nite, stayed out till 3:30 am caught 1 little flathead about 6-8 ouncer..lmao!:big_smile: Tried a little bit of everywere,deep,shallow,fast and slow waters guess i'll try again this weekend.Anyone else have as good as luck as we did?

8. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN