Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone have any suggestions for a place to fish tommorow? i,m not the most experienced cat man in the world, and with the weather weve been having, just dont know where to go. any help would be greatly appreciated. jesse

·
Registered
294 Posts
Like Steven said, though, where are ya? There are a lot of people here on this board willing to help, but it helps those willing to help to know where you're at.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Like Steven said, though, where are ya? There are a lot of people here on this board willing to help, but it helps those willing to help to know where you're at.
my home town is Tecumseh, which is about 30 miles east of Norman. Ive been having trouble with my computer so my replies may be few and far between, depending on when it decides to crash.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
get to know eufaula, you can`t go wrong, great catfishing, also bass,sand bass, crappie. there are ramps right off i-40
Ive fished in eufaula i little bit, mostly around the i-69 bridge just north of the town of eufaula. I need to learn how to drift fish with cut bait . i get tired of messing with danny kings.:roll_eyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.