Going Fishing Sat Morning 07/22

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by ryang, Jul 19, 2006.

1. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ok Im going Sat Morning 5ish dont know where yet anyone want to meet at Buckeye or Alum or Dillon?

2. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    That would be great, but, I have to work clear through Monday.:sad2: Have a good trip, catch some fish. Maybe it will cool off a little by Saturday.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Gary, I will be dealing a tournament out at the VFW, stop in and say hey. Good luck on the water, I had none yesterday at Buckeye Lake.

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Its supposed to be pretty nice this weekend like in the upper 70's - mid 80's

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck man, you cant beat weather like that.

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I just havnt decided where yet LOL Im thinking Dillon cause I have a better chance of getting a biggun, however Ive never caught anything there soooooooo hmmmmmm Tony you hearing this LOL

7. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Gary a buch of us are getting together sat night to drift dillon,try to make it out ,fish have been biting pretty good if the hot weather hasnt shut them down,check out the dillon thread

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck Gary, give me a shout tomorrow. 614-989-4170, maybe we can grab some breakfast or lunch or something this weekend.

9. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    Hey Gary I am planning on going out to Dillon later in the day probably around 5:30 or 6:00 pm . Going to the spillway first to get some bait then will be on the lake after that

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ill have to figure it out I know we are going to my wifes Dads (in Newark) I was thinking of Dillon but not sure yet what time originally I wanted morning but I may be able to slide evening.

11. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Best of luck to you Gary!

12. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey Gary.....I sure can't meet ya anywhere, but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck. Go get 'em Gary!:wink: