Going fishing next weekend.....

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by rangercatman, Oct 14, 2006.

1. rangercatman

rangercatman Member

State:
    Cameron, NC
    New to the area just moved up here from savannah, GA ... I grew up in fayettville so I am familiar w/ the area. I posted to JOE & ( spoke w/ big blaze) w/ regards to some flathead questions, they both gave great info----ANYONE hitting the rivers this coming weekend 20-22 OCT time frame? If anyone needs a fishin partner please let me know. I wont have my boat until JAN. FEB time frame & again if you need a boat partner let me know- Or have some good bank fishin tips please send. I am seriously excited about NC.. IN GA we dont have blues (at least not where I am at). Thanks all & look foward to chatin w/ yall. ---

Very Respectfully-
    Dave

2. joe0580

joe0580 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i am suppose to be home from CT at end of month or first week of nov. if want to get up than that woould be great. tried to go up here but no one catfishs around here so no real goood info for it. but hope to meet you in person soon.

3. rangercatman

rangercatman Member

State:
    Cameron, NC
    Joe look foward to meeting & fishing w/ you to, closer to the time you get back home , well set the date my schedule is flexable, Thanks for the help!

Dave