Goin' Huntin' for Sea Kittens, I am

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by lake2river, May 30, 2009.

1. lake2river

lake2river New Member

State:
    Patriot, Indiana
    Just read an email from a friend yelling at me about going fishing. She sent me a link to a website that turned out to be from PETA. PETA, I just learned, calls fish "sea kittens". Anybody know about this?!??! Sheesh.

I plan to leave the kittens alone. Tonight I want BIG CATS. Will be in Bryants Creek in 15 minutes. Here kitty kitty....

2. Trahviiz

Trahviiz Member

State:
    Indianapolis
    Yeah there was a link about it on here not too long ago. Only boosting the sites ratings. Lol

The things they come up with. :eek:oooh:

Good luck tonight.

3. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome to the BOC Mike!

Sea kittens?! Really? Cuz' ya know, fish are so cute & cuddlely :roll_eyes:

4. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    WELCOME TO THE FORUM MIKE GOOD INFO AND GOOD PEOPLE HERE:big_smile:

5. lake2river

lake2river New Member

State:
    Patriot, Indiana
    Thanks. Love being down here on the Ohio. Made it through my first winter. Have been out on the river twice and in some backwaters a few times also. Still waiting for my first blue. A friend came down from up north in March and we hit the river, he got his first blue, bout 15 lbs. so I guess that'd be a baby blue. I still like to bass fish tho, and am going to hit the Bryants Creek and Turtle Creek bays this week after work.

6. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    makes you wonder what kind of parents these PETA freaks had!

7. old newbie

old newbie New Member

State:
    indiana
    My uncle in Ohio said one year they followed deer hunters from the check in stations into the woods blowing air horns. I wonder if they had as many come out of the woods as they had go in?

8. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I THINK I WOULD HAVE TURNED AND SHOT SOMEONE JUST FOR STARTLING ME LIKE THAT:smile2:

9. catfishcatcher

catfishcatcher New Member

State:
    indiana
    Im not sure but intefering with a hunt on public land could be a federal affense. Let them Peta people try to stop me from hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we should follow them around and give them the same medicine. Man that really @#$%& me off. The peta people need to chill out and grow up.

10. 40oz

40oz New Member

State:
    Gun Barrel Tx
    welcome aboard