Goin fishin tomorrow!

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by johndeere nut, Aug 13, 2009.

1. johndeere nut

johndeere nut New Member

State:
    oldham county,kentucky
    Well guys i took the day off to go hit the ohio river all day i couldnt handle it anymore i need to fish out of the boat. i fixed my seat but didnt get my other 2 rod holders in so 4 will have to do for now till i have more time to figure out how to mount my other 2.im gonna put in at westport and fish that area up to trimble county i will let you know how i do.I was hoping kenny could go but he has some jobs he has to get done we are shooting for sat night i hope he can go i will let you know what i catch and in what areas.hoping to catch a big one:big_smile:

2. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yep right now is the time ya really need to be deep until around first of sept.. I really wanna get a nice canoe when i get my money saved up.. then eventually upgrade to a nice seaark. :smile2::wink:

3. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Yeah Brian, I'm sorry man But I have to keep a eye on these guys , to make sure everythng goes as planned.:wink:

My Bro's freind Larry caught that big boy today 10' from the bank, maybe 8' of water at the most. on a skinned skipjack fillet about the size of 2 silver dollars folded on the #5 J hook.:eek:oooh:

The water was kinda swift, and it was just before the bend that turns into the locks discharge area. behind the hydro plant..Killer spot.. used to fish it when we were kids. I'm going to have to get back down there and try to catch a couple more of them Hogs..:big_smile:

4. johndeere nut

johndeere nut New Member

State:
    oldham county,kentucky
    hey kenny i understand sometimes its hard to get away even when you own the company but we will get together for sure let me know when you go down to the falls below that hydro plant i want to go with you hopefully you can go saturday