goin down to clendening

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by rasmotherman, Aug 29, 2009.

1. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    heading down to catch the biggens. i am meeting dave (rc___racing), and will (varment sniper). i am taking my buddy jaramiah (his pap owns cripple creek bait shop). it should be a good time. i will post on my results and their failures tomorrow:wink:

2. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    3 channels all between 5 and 8lbs and will caught a flat that was 19lbs2oz...congrats on that again will....cant wait to see the pics posted that i took on ur disposable!

3. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    skip ya should have stuck around you could have told me hoy dave managerd to get outta his chair so quickley when my clicker went off that he twisted his ankle? lol:eek:oooh: hey dave heheheheh ...............hehehehehehe lol sry man had to do it:wink: was a good time want to say thax to dave for neting my flathead for me thax again buddie ....sniper ps will post pics when disp. camera is developed ( hopefully soon if dave pays for it lol)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  4. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    that kid i was with had a huge run on 9" shad...but he was sleeping and missed it. i had a ton of bites in that bay but landed nothing. i was having women troubles (as usual) and wanted to get home. went up to the lake by the house for an hour and my buddy landed a 2 or 3 lber. with troubles at home i couldnt stay. as always it was a bad deal. i think i am done for awhile. i want to hit that creek near me bad but i dont think i will fish again this year. this weekend i am getting a motor for the boat so i will be tempted to go back out but i dont know.