Goes by the handle......shoveler

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by ratkinson, Aug 6, 2008.

1. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    You fellas got a new member from your are. Caught this post in member fishing reports.

"I am new to site, but I have found so much good information on ya'll's posts, I had to join. I am not much of a river fisherman here in Ohio, like most, (Mainly due to the inexperience of river fishing and the money it costs to get there) but I do have a lot of fun at the pay lakes around my area including my buddy's lake, The Dailey Double Pay Lake in peeble, OH. I know most of you hate pay lakes, but for most of us who aren't timely able to get to the river and practice our fishing skills and sharpen the knowledge it takes to get out there, please forgive my kind, lol. I recently took a vacation day on Aug 1 to get some fishin in but the results weren't spectacular. Only 3 fish, and about 7-8 misses. Conditions were perfect, minus the humidity, and only about 10-15 fish were caught the whole night. Hope I can continue to enjoy the posts and ppl on here, and maybe even get to know some of you a little more."

Sounds tike a fella who would soak up some knowledge and experience from some of you river experts out that way. I told him on this sight you don't have to be a pro but you sure are gonna rub elbows with some. Please give him a big welcome and show him what the BOC is all about.

Richard

2. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I don't believe I have seen any post made in the Ohio sections by shoveler but if he did I might have missed it. Welcome to the site Shoveler and don't be shy.:smile2:Thanks for the heads up ratkinson!

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    welcome to the site shoveler, look forward to talking to you in the Ohio forums... rollo

4. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    welcome to the boc shoveler

5. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    welcome to the site,shoveler

6. Desode

Desode New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome to the site, Shoveler , Hit up the Ohio section were always talking about something GOOD !
    Matt AKA DESODE

7. tunacat

tunacat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    welcome brother angler...........lots of good info on the BOC site. Believe me river fishin' has the added excitement of the hunt, those cats have miles to roam and when you land a whopper it's extremely gratifying. Once you try it (even if you fish from the bank) you'll never go back.........right guys?