God has blessed me-BOC brothers, please read!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by GETHOOKED, May 22, 2007.

1. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    I just wanted everyone here in our BROTHERHOOD to know that my families dream has come true, and GOD has blessed us with the newest BOC member--the last two year my wife and I have been tring to adopt a child and give them a better life, and a chance at a future. Well as of this Friday we will have our new 2 yr old son. His name is Nicholas, and he will soon be posting for his old man. But with this new gift comes sacrifice, and mine will be my passion of catfishing. So I shall stay posting with comments and blessings, but I shall have no personal postings of fishing due to the attention this child will need from me and his mother for a couple good months. I shall of course try to get a trip in here or there, but he of course is the most important thing in our lives now. SO all of you BOC members keep the bite alive for your brother "Get Hooked"!! I shall try to post some fishing trips this fall, because i really think that may be the first chance I may get to spend time on the water. God is good, and he has a plan for us all. Keep the stories coming, some of us live thru others. ANd that is me for the next couple of months!!! LIfe is good,:big_smile_2:

This is a picture of my current son 4, and my new son 2. THey make waking up at 5 am with no fishing trip planned almost worth it!!!:wink:

2. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    God is good. It is a blessing to be able to give a youngster a family, he should come first. you hang in there, he will be fishing along side of you before you know it.

Congratulations sent to you and your family from Benton, Arkansas

3. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Right on brother, God blessed you.:big_smile:

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    May God Bless you for giving this child a home and 2 people he can lovingly refer to as "Mom and Dad"! You are so right when you state that he must come first.There will always be time for fishing,right now give him your heart,time, and love and in the future you won't regret it! Thank you for giving this little Boy a Mommy and Daddy,in my humble opinion,you are one great guy for doing so!!:big_smile:

5. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Congratulations.

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Matthew, that is so NEAT! Thank you for being such a wonderful and caring person, your wife too! So many children are out there who need folks like y'all, and I am so happy your new son Nicholas found some :smile2:. Thanks for posting the pic, I loved seein' it brother! Take care and God bless buddy.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That is awesome brother, can't wait to watch the little guy grow up in pics.

8. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Wow, Nicholas sure has a great life ahead of him. From the sounds of it, he'll be the most blessed! Matthew, what you are doing is great; may God bless you!

9. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Matthew, I am so excited for you and your family!
    You have a great mission in life and a most faithful Helper in all you do, and I am certain that God will continue to bless and keep you all in His care.

Enjoy!!

10. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Congradulations Matthew

Im happy for you and your family.

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Matt congradulations. " All Good Things Come From God" Thanks for sharing the pics.:big_smile:

12. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    congratulations Bro, Kids are trying some times, but i will tell you this, they are better than cable. You will see what i mean.

13. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    congrats brother

14. catstalker459

catstalker459 New Member

State:
    state line city, indiana
    truly happy for ya man. dont worry your seat will still be here when ur ready to come back

good luck and best wishes

15. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Jas 1:17
     Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    May the Lord bless you Bro and your family with good health and fortune.

16. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Looks like you already have made the big catch. A nice record catch.

Good luck...good man

17. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    congrats to you and the wife ,and I am looking forward to seeing the posts of your group fishing trips ""they grow fast and will be fishermen too""

18. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    Congradulations, It won't be long and that little guy will be going fishing with you.

19. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Matthew,
    :0a27:

When you think about Buddy:0a14::

That's what it's all about - "The Kids"! :wink:
    :confident:

The world can use more people like yourself man.

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & Phil

20. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Way to go, brother. I love it when a plan comes together!