GOD Bless ya Bert!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by 223reload, Oct 19, 2007.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    After 30 years ,Bert Rynolds is gonna build his own BANDIT,you remember the flick 'Smokey and the bandit dont ya? Its on CMT tonite at 10;00 didnt notice if it was central,eastern or what ,I'm figurin central ,so guess accordingly,That big black T A is a muscle car delux .

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Gotta love them old Pontiac Trans Ams! :big_smile:

3. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    It'd be nice to see that old T A come back to life?

Ken

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    OH yeah have some wild memories in a ole T/A

5. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    That would be really neat to see. Talk about an awesome retro car!

6. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    The car is cool, but not as cool as the man himself. I forget how many times he said he had been flush, then busted flat starting over. He's a better actor than anyone gives him credit for. If you haven't seen it, try and rent "Hunter's Moon" on DVD. It's a great story, & he plays a "bad man".
    :big_smile:

7. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Personally I love Bert! He is a great actor. Your right Boots, he don't get near enough credit. I'm gonna have to see if I can find that movie cause I don't think I've seen that one yet.

A couple of months ago Smoky and the Bandit was on cable every time you turned around. I told my kids that they were probably gonna remake that movie like they have so many others from that era. This rebuilding the car is probably just another way to build anticipation for a movie. IMO.
    Will be cool to watch.
    And I hope I'm right and they make a movie. I'm sure it won't be as good as the first, but I'll watch it anyway.:smile2: