Go Ravens!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Ice-Berg, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Ice-Berg

Ice-Berg New Member

State:
    Ohio,Cinci
    Any ravens fans in here, my friend who goes by Ravensmavsfan on this site, said they're weren't, but outa all these people there has to be some right?

2. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I don't know but the Colts play the Ravens next week!! GO COLTS!!:boss: The Colts defense held the Chiefs offense to 8 points and a total of 130 yards total offense! The Colts are comin to town!

3. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Im a ravens fan when theyre playing the colts. They might be dangerous now they got a quarterback.

4. Ice-Berg

Ice-Berg New Member

State:
    Ohio,Cinci
    The no.1 ranked defense, plus mcnair, j.lewis, mike anderson, derick mason, mark clayton, and todd heap. Not to mention a offensive line that gave up the 2nd least sacks this season (17). Yeah i'd think we would be allitte dangerous...

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I'm also now a Ravens fan for this upcoming week! Beat them Colts!:cool2:

6. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    The Colts have beaten the Ravens the past four or five times they have played them. I'm not scared at all for the Colts to play them. Peyton burns that defense every time he plays them. Thank god they don't have Ty Law.LOL! The Ravens offense better bring their A game or they will get blown out early. The Colts are on fire right now. They have all the momentum coming into this game and I think the bye last year hurt the Colts more than it helped them. We'll see what happens next week. Go Colts!!

7. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i heard ty law is being traded to the ravens as we speak!
    go ravens:lol:

8. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    :big_smile: Just as I thought. Go Colts!! The Ravens played good defense, but couldn't score to save their, well you know the rest of that phrase.lol The Colts defense was amped up and Vinatieri is amazing. He tied an NFL Record with five made field goals in a playoff game. Jamal Lewis got grounded only getting 53 yards on 13 carries. Peyton didn't play good but the Colts found a way to pull off the upset. Go Colts!:cool2:

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    My self I would like to see it come down to COLTS and BEARS in S.B.
    Should make for a good game. We'll just have to wait and see. Today GO BEARS!!

10. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I agree with John, there wouldn't be as more of a heated Super Bowl game then one that features 2 teams that are right down the road from each other. Hopefully we can spark the Indy vs. Chicago rivalries from the late 90's when the Bulls and Pacers were both top competitiors in the NBA. But I can't get too competitive seeing how a lot of my family is from or still lives in Chicago.