Go Raiders!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by MR SANDMAN 800, Oct 24, 2006.

1. MR SANDMAN 800

MR SANDMAN 800 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Is there any hope of the Raiders becoming a better football team within the next 10-15 years?! I sure hope so, they can't get any worse...I'm starting to get sick of seeing them lose. I've been a fan as long as I can remember so I guess I should be used to it by now. I think the main thing that will get them back on track is utilizing Randy Moss...they got him and never use him...so far getting him has been pretty much a pointless trade IMO.

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Sorry but I hope they lose this week to the Steelers!:cool2:

3. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Well I was pulling for them this year but looks like I may have to wait another few years to say...told ya so.{hopefully in my life time}:crazy:

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Jamie,

:0a27: With you 110%

I have been a Raiders fan for a long time as well and there have to get some help at the other WR so that will stop other teams from Double & Tripple teaming on "Moss". I think they made there first Big Screw-up when they traded away "D. Gabriel" for nothing, then "Art Shell" tried to pay hard ball with "J. Porter"! :0a14:
    :surrender:

Both of thoes players could have made things alot easyer for "Moss".
    :confident:

Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

5. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    I'm A Long Time Raiders Fan And They're Having A Terrible Year. But I Think In The Near Future They Will Start To Improve. I Think That Everyones Not On The Same Page Yet But Hopefully They Will Get There Soon.

6. MR SANDMAN 800

State:
    Kansas
    Two wins in a row...here Oakland comes...watch out NFL! :worship:

7. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    i wish the steelers wouldve won, no offense jamie

rothlesberger is sucking they new to bring in the batch!

8. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    Must Be Starting To Get On The Right Page, They Just Defeated The Defending Super Bowl Champs (Steelers). Hopefully They'll Keep It Up Even Though Their Season Already Over This Year.

9. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Been a citizen of the nation myself ever since I was a youngin. They used to be the most winning team in the NFL history back in the late 80's. They havent been able to get it together ever since. Art Shell must be kicking himself right now. They had to pay him a king size nut to get him to coach again. Now he is struggling to get them to work as a team. I hope they can get it together. Good win over the Steelers though...Its a start.

MAJ D

10. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    So the Raiders beat the Steelers...the Steelers are in a rough place with their record now and the Broncos next week.

11. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    the way the steelers are playing i dont know if it was really an upset

12. MR SANDMAN 800

State:
    Kansas
    A 1-5 team beating the super bowl champs happens all the time...no upset at all <sarcastic> :rolls eyes:

13. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    i think maybe i was being sarcastic too!!!!!

14. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :big_smile_2: know you know that I couldn't just pass this post by without saying something:

They came out to Oakland two days before Halloween:

"Not to smart" :embarrassed_2:

Now - They may not win anymore games this season (and I Hope that I'm wrong about that :cross: )

But they Won that one - & it feels real good!!!!!!!!! :feel_good:

:go: "Raiders"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/B]
    :worship: :boss: (Steelers) (Raiders)
    lol:happy:

Take it easy,
    Bert & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

15. MR SANDMAN 800

State:
    Kansas
    Welp another disappointing day for the Raiders and Raider fans, like myself, to say the least. I thought they really had a chance to come back and edge the Chiefs out, but it wasn't to be. The potential is there, just needing it to come together. In about half of their losses the scores have been close, and they could've won. I predict that the Raiders will be much better(I know, it's not possible to get worse) next year if they keep Art Shell. They've had 4 coaches in the past 6 years. Their main thing to improve on is cutting down on penalties. Every year since I can remember, they've been the worst in the league in penalties, and it kills them. There's a bright future right around the corner for the Silver and Black!