Go or Go Homers

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by smokey, Jan 24, 2008.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Go or Go Homers will qullaify at the end of the field this year.That will give them all the same chance as far as track speed goes.You know in the hot summertime that just may help those guys get a real good time.smokey

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya as the track heats up it gets more grip. so this is the new thing hugh. maybe they should. instead of letting the 3 wins out of last 8 races qualify last. kind of like letting the big kid get 3 punches in first,lol. i think its an ok thing.

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I said it once and say it again, I think the fastest 43 qualifiers should race and throw out the provisional rules.

4. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i agree with the fastest 43 racing with one change. the fastest 30 from the previous year should be given one or two provisionals for their good driving and sponsors. if you are not careful you could very easily miss a race. then it really would be the best driver for the year that wins the championship. you could even have a driver win the championship that does not race in every race.

5. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    I agree with Wolfman -

They all have sponsors and they all deserve to race. A rain out with 3 cars to qualify sent the prospective pole sitter HOME! If you bring it to the track and qualify in the field you must race. If you aren't up to par you shouldn't get a second chance to get ready during the race and maybe get a top five, you should go home.