Go Kart help lol please look at this nd give me a lot of good tips.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whiskerchaser, Sep 13, 2006.

1. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    OK so does anyone have an old frame or seat or any go cart components that wants to sell them and can ship or live close to raton NM. Can anyone pm me or send me some plans on how to make a go cart? PM message me. also what would be some good measurements to use with the frame and how thick of metal should i use? Thanks guys nd gals i appreciate it.

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Check with your local lawnmower shops for parts you could use. They get mowers in for repairs that the owner decides to trash. If you can't pick up parts there, spend four or five dollars and place an ad in the lawnmower section of your local paper stating you would appreciate riding mowers that is beyond repair to salvage parts to make a go-cart as a school project or such. You'll probably find someone that will help you pretty quick.

4. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    check out ebay Tons of go cart parts on there. lawnmower parts are also a good idea, spindals, motors wheels/tires. all usable. Need more speed step up the size of your pullies. Not to much or you have no bottem end.

5. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    hey brother be care full on those gokarts man. we lost my wifes little cousin last year due to a gokart accident. well just be carefull and watch out for young riders.