GO FISH TONY

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BILLYP, Jan 25, 2007.

1. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, North Carol
    TONY when you comeing back to NC??? If we can get a summer plan into effect I can try to get us a different boat or i can get eh motor fixed then you can see the good spots way way way upriver.

2. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    A differant boat? Are you kidding me? Man, I sure didn't see anything wrong with the one we went out on. Hmmmm.... I think you said her name was "The Chum Bucket"? LOL!!!

I would love to come back out there and fish with you again. I'm thinking I better wait awhile though. I heard that somebody dumped some really old and smelly chicken livers in the river! I don't expect them cats to be biteing any time soon.

Seriously I would LOVE to get back out there this summer. Right now though, it's impossiable to plan anything just yet.

For those that haven't had the chance to meet or fish with BILLY and his side-kick "Teenie" you don't know what your missing. These two are some wonderful people and a boatload of fun. I will personally vouch for them both.

Here is a picture of Billy catching his personal best biggest catfish although his real specialty and expertize is in catching those NC Stickfish. (Of which I hear he holds the state record.)

(I think he photoshop'ed that picture in his avatar.)
    :roll_eyes:

Tony
    _

Attached Files:

3. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Well that was actually the first fish for the year but
    BUT not the biggest. I caught him off of corndog ont eh bottom. See alot of people dont know about the corndog. There is a trick to it and if anyone wants to meet me in NC on the fear i will teach you all about the corndog and the proper way to jig it off of the bottom.
    Tony is just jealous that the fish got all the yummy liver and i didnt save him any.LMAO

4. james_s333

james_s333 New Member

State:
    byesville,ohio
    that my friend was a good catch....but i have to admit ive fished with gold fish alittle bigger....lol....glad to hear you guy's in nc are having a good time and good luck with something alittle bigger

5. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    That fish would have been bait but we were getting ready to head in. the minnow that I caught him on was actually 1/2 his size so i know that he was hungry.

6. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    You WOULD have to say that while I am eating my lunch!
    :bad_smelly::oops::beated:
    _

7. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Love this thread! Lots of humor and good laughs here :big_smile:

8. james_s333

james_s333 New Member

State:
    byesville,ohio
    yea it was hungry i'd say.....a few more inches i'da had him for lunch

9. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    speaking of lunch i think tony just lost his.
    Hey Tony bag it up and send it to me ill use it as bait.

10. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    LOL....

What I want to know is when and how did you lose your sense of smell!

Folks, those chicken livers were bad... not just bad... I mean BAD!!!
    Smelled worse then a skunks rear end!

I really thought Billys fishing buddy was going to jump ship!
    I mean they were BAD!!!!
    _

11. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    they were not that bad they were just year old chicken liver that had sit out inthe sun all last summer. So they were good to go. Its makeing me hungry just thinking about it.:hungry: :hungry:

12. james_s333

james_s333 New Member

State:
    byesville,ohio
    well....they say the stinkier the bait the better the fishin now i dont know if there is any truth to that but it sounds ya'll was tring to find out

13. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    you all dont understand that Catfish on the CAPE FEAR are tricky. One day they like the stinky stuff and the next day they wont touch it.