go figure

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by badagirton, Jul 29, 2006.

1. badagirton

badagirton New Member

State:
    Indiana
    my wife will eat fish at a restaurant,store bought,when we go to a buffet and theres catfish on it she'll eat the crap out of it but if I catch them and clean them she wont eat them. Says it disgust her to watch me clean them lol

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Thats the very reason I dress all my fish on the lake or river them women can`t live with them:roll_eyes:

3. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Hate to break it to ya....But that's women bud...haha

-Red

4. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    Yeah, lots of folk consider the meat that they buy in a gorcery store or resturant as a food stuff and not an animal. My wife don't want to be around when I'm cleaning the fish but she loves to cook and eat them.

5. Georgiajack

Georgiajack New Member

State:
    Georgia
    IMO, if they ever get hungry enough, they will eat it, and ask for seconds too. Jack.

6. spaceman

spaceman New Member

State:
    Strong, Ar
    So don't let her watch, then tell her you stopped at the store.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    My wife is the same way with fish brother, she wont eat any fresh catches. She also wont pick a Lobster to eat at Red Lobster. LMAO She dont want to see it before it becomes supper!!

8. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Mine's the same way. Won't eat anything unless it comes from a grocery store. Not even fresh crappie....now that's rediculous. What can you do, just more good stuff for me to eat. :lol:

9. cnwamw

cnwamw New Member

State:
    texas
    don't clean them in front of hear.
    my wife will not eat fish or seafood.says it tastes good just does noy like it

10. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Thats just the way it is.. I had to trick my ex. to get her to eat rabbit. I told her it was chicken and she loved it. Till I told her what it really was lol:tounge_out:

11. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I face the same problem as you do and there is no cure other than cleaning the fish without her there are cleaning them before I got home.

12. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    My wife says fresh tastes better than storre bought but is never around when I clean them. Cats epecally.
    Bill

13. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I bet she dont have a problem busting that egg on the side of the skillet.:big_smile:

14. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    I'll eat anything as long as it isn't deep fried! My stomach just can't take it. & I honestly prefer my fish fileted. I don't care if i see it being cleaned.. that just means it's REALLY fresh!