Go Colts!!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by LilRyjoe04, May 29, 2006.

1. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    LOL!! Here we go again.. Well we signed a pretty good running back Joseph Adai.(sp?) and we got Vinatieri!! Yah! Hey Phil, I know you love that one! We got rid of Vanderjaqt thank god!lol I think we'll be decent again this year. 13-0 and then KERPLUNK!! LOL!! Well, maybe this is going to be the year. I have a feeling I've said that before.:embarassed:

2. sassyfish

sassyfish New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I am so over the Colts. I think I've lost hope:sad2: .

3. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I don't think it matters how well the colts perform in the regular season...Peyton will choke in the playoffs. I'd like to see him do well, he is a great quarterback, but it seems lately the colts fall apart in the playoffs.

4. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I am with you bait, every time a pony farts the news reports it.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Colts smolts, I have been to 4 Dolphin/Colts games 3 were in Indy and 1 was in Miami, the playoffs 2000 I believe. The Dolphins won every game!!

Go Phins!!

6. tatersalad

tatersalad New Member

State:
    Clover, SC
    Well, I'm not going to tell Mrs. Tatersalad about you nay-sayers! :big_smile:

She make me look like a non-football fan.

7. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Now come on, it's never too early to talk NFL. Half the dang fun is the hype.

8. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    He's right. Football season never ends! Right now we have training camps, FA, and the upcoming preseason to think about!

9. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    glad to see the colts are making some moves in off season but they still don't get it manning has the marino syndrom all the stats and no ring i would love to see peyton do it but i think eli will see the super bowl before he does
    but what do i know LET'S COLTS i hope he proves me wrong then maybe i wouldn't catch so much he** for being a colts fan hated to see edge retire i mean go to arizona hey did't another great running back do that what was his name oh yea emmit should have stayed a cowboy

10. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Oh No its Deja Vu..................just shoot Me now, Ryan Will never learn.

I thought We schooled him pretty good last year.....Guess not LOL

11. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Believe in Blue! Go Colts! I hope we can finally prove ourselves in the playoffs this year, it's really starting to get embarrassing. Oh yeah, and I gotta show love to my other team the Cincinatti Bengals, that's right, they got ripped off last year:angry_2:

12. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Ryan...
    Why are you doing this again to yourself this year ???
    And SOOOO SOOOOONNN ?????
    lol

GO STEELERS !!!

:cool2:

13. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    This whole conversation is pointless. Manning is a choke artist (although a very nice guy and a great qb), and you will have no play option with EJ(3/4ths the colts offense). If they ever had a chance it was last year.

and i won't even talk about the steelers. they lost the best played on the team, randle el. and karma can be bad thing.

oh yeah, WHO DEY, WHO DEY, WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS!!!

14. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I agree...and now look at what happened to Roethlisberger and Holmes. Their number one draft pick has been arrested either 2 or 3 times since the draft.

15. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm relatively new to IN so not a huge colts fan...yet! I agree & would love to see Peyton get a ring. But, as my college coach used to say, "It's not how you start. It's how you finish..."

As far as embarrassing...don't get me started...I'm a long time Buffalo fan. Need I say more?

16. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm relatively new to IN so not a huge colts fan...yet! I agree & would love to see Peyton get a ring. But, as my college coach used to say, "It's not how you start. It's how you finish..."

As far as embarrassing...don't get me started...I'm a long time Buffalo fan. Need I say more?

17. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Oops! Sorry about the double post...I've been up since 4:30am with my little guy & I've been doing this with one hand!

18. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Steelers and "Toothlesberger" are going no where this year. Hines Ward cant do everything at receiver and they have no proven RB now. Staley is done.