Go catfishing for me

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by centexcop, Nov 10, 2008.

1. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    It's a cloudy Monday morning her in Central Texas. They're forecasting rain and thunderstorms. It sounds like this will be a miserable day to be stuck in the office and ideal weather to catch some crazy monster cats. So i'm looking for someone go go fishing for me today. I'm off tomorrow and can go for anyone that has to work tomorrow.....

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    wish I could brother, Hope the weather is better for you

3. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    What part of cen. Tex are you in

4. centexcop

State:
    Texas
    Marble Falls, West of Austin.

5. centexcop

State:
    Texas
    Ok, I went fishing today for the ones that couldn't go yesterday.... Caught a couple of small channel cats..... nothing to write home about, but at least i didn't get skunked.... Had a couple of good runs, but didn't get in with them. It was a much needed day of fun and relaxation. Instead of going to my usual spot on Lake LBJ, I went to another lake and fished from the bank. This old man came out about 3:00, baited his hook with a worm and threw it out. About 10 minutes later, he said that they weren't biting, weren't going to bite and he was going home. I asked him why they weren't biting and he said that I would figure it out some day... I hope so....lol