Go Cardinals!!!

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by MidwestFish, Oct 20, 2006.

1. MidwestFish

MidwestFish New Member

State:
    Missouri
    With an awesome win in game 7 the Cardinals are playing the Detroit Tigers in the WORLD SERIES!

2. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    It was an awesome game, we skimmed the pond scum out of the way now Sat. bring on Detroit. I do have to admit the Mets defense stoped us time and time again, they played a great game. Now that it's past quess we can call them the Mets, they earned it. First world series game.... 6:30 pm Sat.

3. eggman

eggman New Member

State:
    Jefferson City, Missouri
    damn straight, let the games begin and please let David Eckstien get on base leading off....

egg

4. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    They are going to have to play their butts off to beat Detroit. I hope they can pull it off. And they need to get some people of base ahead of Pujols. They also need to keep getting production from Molina, Spiezio and So.
    Go Redbirds!:big_smile:

5. TonyJr

TonyJr New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    I was glad to see the Cards win! I don't dislike the Cards but gotta pull for the Tigers! They're a childhood favorite for me.:big_smile:

6. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Game 7 was definitely one for the ages. A Classic!

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    It was sure a nail bitter right down to the last pitch. You know poor ol Wainwright had to be sweating in his shoes. Goes to show he's got closer quility .How about that catch that robbed Rollins of the homerun. Don't care for the Mets but that was a great catch

GO CARDINALS!!

8. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Yeah, after the Mets beat Carpenter in Game 6, and then in Game 7 failing to score more runs off off Perez, Rolen getting robbed, and then Rolen throwing that ball in the stands, I thought it just wasn't meant to be. When the Mets loaded the bases in the 9th with Beltran AKA The Cardinal Killer up to bat, I thought it was over. What a game.....

9. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Hmmm, with a name like Tony, I wonder why the Tigers are a childhood favorite. They're Greeeeeeeat! :lol:

10. carpet1

carpet1 New Member

State:
    Ash Flat,Arkansas
    They will win it all this year because I didnt go any of there games this year I have been to at least one the past few years and they always chocked towards the end

11. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    What a game 1! Reyes goes 8 plus innings to win game 1 by a score of 7-2!
    Go Cards! :big_smile_2:

12. carpet1

carpet1 New Member

State:
    Ash Flat,Arkansas
    Hope they stay on a roll

13. TonyJr

TonyJr New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Congrats to the Cards!! They played a heck of a game!!

14. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Wow, another great pitching performance by the Cardinals! You know you've done something right when you can shutout a great team like Detroit!

Eric

15. liverboy

liverboy New Member

State:
    Tonopah, Arizona
    GO CARDINALS.....i am a big cards fan!

16. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    He's not pitching well tonight. It's only the 3rd inning and he's already walked two, given up a homer and trails 3-0. Let's hope he settles down and gets some run support.

Eric

17. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Well Suppan's pitching improved, and although he:smile2: got a no decision the boys in Red came back to win 5-4!

18. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    I'm Not A Regular St. Louis Fan But In This Series I'm Pulling For The Cards All The Way.

19. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    3-1 lead going into the 5th game at home..........let's put this thing to bed, GO CARDS.

What an outstanding comeback. Those Tigers cant play like that and hope to beat the red birds. Sloppy plays are going to send them home tomorrow night.

I have converted some Iraqi officers into cardinal fans over here. They really dont know anything about baseball but its funny watching them get excited over it. :lol:

MAJ D

20. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Good job brother, I can just seem them getting all wound up and cheering! :big_smile: