Go Ahead Make My Day

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by delbert bumbleshoot, Jan 10, 2009.

1. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    Been converting Grampa's old shotgun into a streetsweeper. Finally got most of the parts in.Still waiting on a flashlight holder and I need to put the bead back on.Ought to be good for squirrel hunting and repelling any unwanted late night visitors.

Attached Files:

2. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Room Brooms, and Street sweepers,, Gotta love Turkey Loads!!!:wink:

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'm just wondering,Does that gun have any family significance to you? I would never mess with a family heriloom of mine that way.

4. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I have to agree

5. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    No this is just a 70's remington 1100 that I carried and abused in my youth. The blueing is half gone and there were a multitude of scratches on the wood.I have a 1927 BROWNING AUTO 5 that my grandmother gave my grandfather on their 1st wedding anniversary. I have spent several hundred dollars at a gunsmith having it reblued and the wood refinished. I am certain it looks better than new and shoots very well.When my wife's grandmother died we found a Remington Model 4 22LR and a 1897 Winchester 12 guage pump loaded under her bed. Both are in pretty rough condition.It might take a few years but I'm sure both will end up being restored.These guns not only have a family connection but are all designed by my hero and the greatest gun designer of all time John Moses Browning.This was just another shotgun laying around that I wasn't going to use...I already have a 12 gauge Beretta A390 and a Benelli M2.