gmr

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by david.lay25, Sep 21, 2008.

1. david.lay25

david.lay25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    just wondering if anyone had any luck on the gmr this weekend.

2. Katslayeroh

Katslayeroh New Member

State:
    ohio
    Ive been fishing it hard the past 3 weeks and no reall succes.Total of 4 channels,biggest probably around 5.Did manage hook a Flat that broke me off on 20 lb stren.I actually was able to see him about 3 feet from the bank and im gonna say he was in the 30-35 range.And this was IN dayton.All the fish ive caught came on cut suckers

3. dogcat

dogcat New Member

State:
    Dayton Area Ohio
    I was skunked Friday, TJ got one channel about 3-4 pounds on carp filet and the pic is in the shad alive thread. And I was skunked last night, though had one good run on a live crappie, not one of the three of us got one. Moved to a spot up river from where we started. Across the river a guy landed a nice one and some fellows next to TJ and caught a dink Flattie about inches long on 3 inch goldfish it couldn't fit in his mouth. As soon as I load it off the phone will post a pic. It was as funny a catch I have seen in a few weeks. The 2 I saw caught last night were before dusk. Heading out Wednesday for an allnighter or 3-4 and there is no bite whichever comes first. We desperately need a good rain to shake things up IMO.

4. david.lay25

david.lay25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i agree i think some rain would surely help things and good luck .

5. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    thats very good news that close to dayton rick