GMR 9/20

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by mssistersarcastic36, Sep 21, 2009.

1. mssistersarcastic36

mssistersarcastic36 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Me and the boyfriend (pendog66) tried a new spot on the river hoping to do some work.. After being there only an hour Nate got his one and only run of the night and missed... About an hour after that mine started screaming, I picked it up, set hook and BAM I got one on!!!! I was sooo happy! Once I got it in it looked like a football... (short and fat)!!!! A 12 pounder! Not that big but hey it's something!!! I got the only fish that night!!! WOOOHHHOOOOO!!! Go me! lol Check out the pic!!:big_smile:

Attached Files:

2. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    nothing like skunking the ole bf congrats! its is a pretty flattie

3. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    yeah yeah i whiff and you catch one, story of my life fishing with you:smile2:

4. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio

The woman always out fishes the guys man. It's never failed at my outings. :smile2:

5. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    back when the soon to be exwife and i were happy i used to hate taking her fishing. she would always catch the fish and i wouldnt. i remember crappie fishing one time and she quit to catch a tan on the back of the boat and laid her pole down with a dead minnow and it was barely in the water out the back of the boat and low and behold a 15 inch crappie didnt come up and take it. i was so poed and so proud. and we used to catfish and her rods would bounce all night while mine just sat there :embarassed:

6. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Actually every time i take Val I have my best nights. To bad she has come to hating fishing so much because of me being gone all the time. I told her im buying a boat in the spring so we can take it out on the lake by the house. She thinks its a pleasure boat. Shes gonna flip when i bring home my aluminum catboat!:big_smile:

7. Colsrob

Colsrob Active Member

State:
    Ohio, Columbus
    No offense intended, but that just didn't sound right.:big_smile:

8. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats on the catch!!

9. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi

dang straight

10. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Only because you're good at catching all the bait.
    .... Including monster gills on sabiki rigs. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

11. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana

she was mine at the time! so it didnt matter what was going on, hers or mine, i was happy to be a man!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA