Glow on noodle

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by BamaCash, Aug 11, 2008.

1. BamaCash

BamaCash New Member

State:
    Alabama
    A question for the guys who use the 8" glow sticks.... how do u put them on the noodle so they can be seen @ 360.....My noodles won't stand up unless its 5+
    pounds so pushed in on top want work...some pics of what works for you might help me...

2. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    You can simply stick the glowstick into the side of the noodle near the top end. Of course, you've got to do something to make sure that the glowstick side stays on top. You can do this by attaching a weight to the opposite side of the noodle from the glowstick. In the sketch below, the red dot is the weight, in this case, the head of a large nail stuck into the noodle. I can't tell you just how much weight you're going to need to keep the glowstick in an upright position; you'll have to do a little trial & error to figure that out.

Attached Files:

3. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    We have taken the 8" glo-stick and wrapped it around the float on the top end. This keeps it visible for 360 degrees. Normally I just stick the glo stick in the end and watch it closely. If a big one takes off with it....it will stand up and salute you before going down!!!!:big_smile:

4. BamaCash

BamaCash New Member

State:
    Alabama
    thx guys will give it a shot ..just got 100 green in...

5. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Bill: Just swaller some uv that baccer juice and that'll kill them worms! :eek:oooh:

6. BamaCash

BamaCash New Member

State:
    Alabama
    lol

7. LureheadEd

LureheadEd New Member

State:
    Geogia
    Hey Bama, where'd you get those lite sticks ?

8. BamaCash

BamaCash New Member

State:
    Alabama