Glow Bead Bottom Rig

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by tricitycatter, Dec 28, 2009.

1. tricitycatter

tricitycatter Member

State:
    Washington
    Since last spring I have started using a small "bobber Beacon" glow stick on my E-Z Slider with a connonball weight & small glow bead on my leader just above the hook. I have had improved success fishing the main channel of the local rivers (Columbia & Snake). I have also tried putting an orange corkie on my leader to lift the bait off the bottom a bit, and also improved my catch a bit. So now I plan on trying a new variation of glow beads & glow corkie, I have white & green set ups ready to try, attached is a picture (if it ever uploads). I will keep track of my results & post for everyone, I am hoping this will get the winter cats interested & am curious to see how it works during the spring spawn, as well as the summer when they head back out to the deep water during the day. :eek:oooh:
    [/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

2. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    interesting, im going to be curious to see your results... i have thought about trying something like this but never did. what kinda cat are you chasing when you do this.

go down to the bottom to manage attachments and press that, then add upto 3 pics and then press upload, after uploaded you just post as normal and they are below your message...

3. tricitycatter

tricitycatter Member

State:
    Washington
    We have mostly Channel Cats, some Blues on the Snake River mostly, The Columbia & Snake have big dams on em & the river is wide & deep.
    [ATTACH]79331[/ATTACH]

PC270063.jpg

PC270068.jpg

Attached Files:

4. tricitycatter

tricitycatter Member

State:
    Washington
    Had to repost pics, don't know what happened & why download was screwy, was gonna go get new poles & reels wet but it's too damm cold.