glove

Discussion in 'Fishing Clothing Review' started by PTDixieGal, Oct 24, 2008.

1. PTDixieGal

PTDixieGal New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    I'm looking for a glove that is cut and chemical resistant and relatively inexpensive. Something that would be good for catfishing as well, now that the cold weather's coming. Any ideas?

2. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    hi melissa, hope your doing ok on this fine day.....get a pair of rubber gripper gloves over top a pair of jersey gloves, oh by the way buy yourself a portable heater for when it's cold. helps me fish longer when its cold. hope this helps ya..have a great day..

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Just gotta ask? Why chemical resistant? You can get latex and non latex disposable gloves at krogers in the Pharm Dept. Like the ones that nurse ratchet uses, SNAP........:crazy:

4. PTDixieGal

PTDixieGal New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    Because someone who got stung while fishing told me that it would be good for fishing. I'm allergic to latex and I hate those medical gloves like you get in pharmacy.

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    good luck finding your gloves. Any old glove will work just fine I think. I typically use a pair of "mechanix" gloves that are a nice snug fit that still allows me to work on other things like tying hooks

6. fr8dog

fr8dog New Member

State:
    OK
    I have a pair of gore-tex/thinsulate gloves for fishing with a rod holder. A pair of neoprene ones ($10 at wally world or Academy) if I'm casting. Last year I got some of those hand warmer packs. OOOOHHH YEEAAAHHH!!! That is some GOOD stuff on a cold day.