Glorious Consternation:

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Sep 15, 2007.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    About every time I come into these hallowed halls somebody has moved the furniture. I think it is great and I ain't complaining. I however am reluctant to hit any key symbol. I am afraid it will blow up my computer or disappear somebody into the ether. Change is good, change is great and how great thou art. Where do I find an explanation for the symbols when you do this? Some of us are old and have never been to school. Thanks John.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Symbols are the big shiney things in front of the drums. Who luvs ya baby? LOL!

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    And in front of them George is where the girl takes off her clothes.

4. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Mornin' George. Nice day eh?

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Hold your mouse cursor over an icon, the alt text will briefly describe its function.

This change is being made based on numerous complaints received that the icons that were once in service, were to small and hard to see.

Thanks,
    Paul

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ah so. And a full salute to you my commander. Ask and yea shall receive. I love this place. Thanks John

7. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    And I see some things have been changed back in the last two hours...

Hard to keep up!

8. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    So don't worry John, clicks happen. Besides at a certain point you've reached that age of reverence and medication level that the ether world can kiss your a##.
    How bout that Paul guy....nice to have em at your six; well maybe six & a half with what he's holding, LOL.