Gloomy day on the river

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Jul 23, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Took another fella from work and his son today. Its kinda like an anual pilgrimage. LOL! It rained and it shined and the "HAWK" was workin overtime. LOL! Got a few with the majority of em bein males and showin signs of the spawn. Swollen heads and roughed up hide. LOL! They were feedin on fresh cut white perch heads and fillets. Gut hooked one as ya can see by the pic. Strange, it was a circle hook. First time that ever happened to me. Thankfully there was an old head at the dock that was more than happy to take it off our hands and put it to good use. LOL! Seven to fifteen feet of water was the target for the day. They were nailin the bait and runnin real good with it. Musta known it was me tryin to entertain a couple of once a year fisherman. LOL! Heres a few pics to bore ya.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    A couple more for ya. LOL!

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    George I see you waited until the sun came out before you posed for the camera. Thanks for sharing your trip.:big_smile:

4. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Big George u done did it agian. I got to peek in on u.

5. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Looks like a nice mess of fish was caught. Nothing like fishing in the rain.

6. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    way to go george nice mess of fish

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Both of em got back to me today. They wanna go again. Guess I'll have to watch the weather for the next rain storm. LOL!

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    good job george...hope the weather is better for you next time...rollo

9. jigerjim

jigerjim Member

State:
    North East Pa.
    George that last pix with you, look's like a nice cat. On the circle hook I had one gut hooked one time, I guess it cought me knapping or something, but it dont happen to often. I use nothin but circle hook's.:wink:

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Go Big George! :big_smile: Your like a Pro Cat Guide!:cool2:Keep up the good work and reports!