Global Warming

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by theonecatfishbob, Apr 14, 2007.

1. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    This morning at least, I wonder if global warming is'nt a good thing. If we were just a couple of degrees colder we would have well over a foot of snow on the ground now. And I dont even like to think about how much colder the last two weeks would have been if it weren't for global warming. I'm not doubtin it, I am just kinda glad, for the day at least, we got it.

2. ravenloft420

ravenloft420 New Member

State:
    mo
    ya I cant beleive the weather.but it looks like itrs gonna get better after today. it may seem nice now but wait till summer hits and were stuck workin in the sun.:crazy:

3. mspratt

mspratt New Member

State:
    missouri
    This global warming is the biggest load of (bleep)I ever heard of.Gore and the libs want to control every thing in our lives.It's there new religion,even ex communists are saying this is the greatest threat to liberty and freedom since hittler.I don't like the way this country seems to be heading................sorry just my 2cents about this global warming bull.

4. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Times like this make me happy to work in doors. On days when its about 70 and sunny out though, I'd give anything to be outdoors working then.:crazy:

5. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I worked outdoors all my life. When the weather was bad I was usually sittin at the house. When it was good I was cussin cause I was workin in it and not fishin

6. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Just think back an see all the practice you missed out on Bob.