Global warming--I think not!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Apr 12, 2007.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
  2. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    I,m sure glad I live farther to the south. thanks for the pic.

3. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Aww, brother... I really do feel for you. That scene is all too familiar. Hey, consider it more incentive to move south!
    On the other hand, our recent prolonged cold snap did quite a # on the young trees that were freshly leafed out. I dunno whether they'll come back to life or not... never had that happen, even in Michigan. Hang in there, Steve.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Man I feel for ya! This weather is driving me nuts! Today in Missouri it's 36 degree's and kinda sunny but it's a hazy sun. Tomorrow they have forcast a huge storm to be cutting through and depending on the track we in N.W.Missouri we will either get heavy rain or snow! We were having temps in the 80's and a few thunderstorms. My Mother-in-law had planted her garden,well it's ruined now so she has to till the entire thing up and start all over. Hopefully towards the end of April First of May we will finally be getting Spring.But most likely cause I've seen it happen before it will go from cool to blistering hot all in a matter of days!:crazy:

5. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Global warming is very real...thank goodness! Global warming started about 10,000 years ago, at the end of the last ice age. If it weren't for global warming, we'd all still be sitting around fires in caves, cussing the ice.

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    So wadda ya think ive been doing all winter???:big_smile:

7. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yup. It flurried here this morning, and there's supposed to be snow hitting tomorrow.:angry: BUMMER!!!Not as much as you have had, but ANY would be too much for me.

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I feel for ya but I can't reach ya! LOL! That sucks.

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well I feel for ya buddy We're under severe T-storm watch and they are predictin SNOW for tomorrow . This really sux

10. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    That global warming being caused by man is a bunch of BS. The ice on mars is melting too, whose causing that???? LOL LOL It's the sun silly, it has peaks and valleys too. It goes in cycles.

As for this weather, count your blessings. The Good Lord has seen fit to Bless this country with more moisture to help out our depleted water table. We need this extra moisture.

There is a silver lining in every cloud.

:smile2: :smile2: :big_smile: